High security sterile CBS tube for tissue cryopreservation.
022252: Sterile CBSTM Pack 20 – bag of 20 blisters, 1 tube per blister
023722: Sterile CBSTM Pack 50 – bag of 50 tubes
Maintaining sample integrity during cryopreservation is a key consideration for research success, today and for the future.
Since its founding, Cryo Bio System has been committed to developing products which help facilitate the highest quality and security of biological samples during cryopreservation.
The CBS High Security tube eliminates concerns related to cross-contamination and sample degradation related to oxidation and evaporation. Once sealed, the CBS High Security tube eliminates concerns related to cross-contamination and sample degradation related to oxidation and evaporation. Once sealed, the CBS High Security tube can be stored in widely available storage boxes and current storage systems. The High Security resin material is compatible with cryogenic storage temperatures from -80°C to LN2.
- Full seals eliminate risk of cross-contamination of the specimen or its environment.
- Validated as leak-proof and shatter-proof in all cryogenic temperatures including temperatures as low as LN2 liquid phase.
- Indestructible under normal conditions of use.
- Coloured inserts for simple identification in cryogenic environments
- RFID cryo-resistant chips integrated inside inserts
- 2D data matrix coded inserts
- Compatible with cryo-resistant labels.
- Standard racks, boxes (9×9 or 10×10), canes
- Manual and automated filling systems
- Controlled-rate freezers
- Cryogenic storage conditions for use in liquid nitrogen, vapour phase, mechanical freezers
High Quality cryopreservation
All CBS containers are developed to optimize cryopreservation of valuable samples. CBS High Security tubes benefit from the CBS High Security straw concept expertise in materials and manufacturing. Thermal seal of CBS containers enables direct and complete immersion in liquid nitrogen. A variety of identification solutions available without impairing the quality of the samples through temperature changes.
Assisted Reproductive Technologies
Biorepositories for scientific, medical and pharmaceutical research, biodiversity
Blood banks and blood transfusion centres
Cell and genetic therapy units
Vaccines and thermo-sensitive drug packaging
Sperm banks, ovarian tissue banks
Usable working volume : 1.2mL
Dimensions : 48 mm (1.9″), Ø 11.8 mm (0.46″)
Usage temperature range: from +40°C down to cryogenic temperature -196°C
Liquid nitrogen: liquid and vapour phase validated
2D data matrix capacity: numeric 10
2D data matrix symbol size: 12×12 (row x column).
International standard compliance
022252 and 023722 references CE compliant to the European Medical Devices Directive 93/42/CE modified 2007/47/CE (Class IIa).